R:2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R:2

A Dazzling Twilight Dream...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 pm

((Ok, well the opponent should have an equalizer to match the power of an epitath))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:14 pm

((no using epitaphs against non-epitaph users. That's the equalizer. only another epitaph can match an epitaph.))
Back to top Go down
https://theworldr2.aforumfree.com
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm

((Ok... well, then I will just be waiting for his post))
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Light blocked quickly with the charged Silad attack, as the collision knocked both Bui and Light back to the walls of the Battle Area. "GAH!" Light yelled as he fell to the ground, his wing crunched against the wall. "Guh... I guess I could use some Dual Swords..." He switched weapons and attacked Bui with a 60-hit Combo as he yelled "Chaos Strike!!" Bui stumbled back 1 and half feet it seemed. Light took a deep breath before talking again. "Are you weak under that armor or what Bui...?" Light asked, walking slowly backwards to the wall of the Battle Area where he would plot a scheming attack.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 pm

"I am just getting started"

Bui attacked the ground with his axe and pulled his axe with a an extremely large chunk of the ground, weighing several thousand tons at least. With a swift motion of his axe, he chucked the ground at light!!!
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Light did a flip into the air over the chunk of dirt and minerals, and slammed down with his DualSwords, cracking the rock halfway down it's side, the crash into the wall destroying it. "Really now?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

"Yes, really"

He repeated the same action at a much faster speed. In a repetitive motion, Bui tossed dozens and dozens of Ground. Which would do great damage to the environment, even if they miss. He was aiming for light.
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Light once again was aiming to destroy every futile attempt to wound him, and decided he'd attack with, "TRI-SLASH!" he yelled, as he slashed three lines through the chunks one by one, the attack looking like an A with a long line through the middle instead of the small regular line. The large clumps of the rocks flew everywhere, bound to wound somebody soon.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 am

The Chunks of Debris just bounced of Bui's Insanely heavy armor.

"So it appears that your tougher than I thought, However can you handle this?"

Bui Tossed his huge axe as if he was tossing a frisbee, it was spinning really fast and it was very deadly to whomever it touches. It was flying toward Light at a speed much greater than anyone could have ever anticipated from the size of the axe.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm

((the armor of appaerance does not affect the damage taken. You've probably taken...25 damage. It's the actual epuipped armor that does the job.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:28 pm

what are the hit points?

He does have armor equipped, specially customized armor.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:28 pm

((I'm just saying if we used a stat system, that is the damage taken. You're armor has to let you take SOME damage, or it'd be VERY cheap.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

((The armor's primary use isnt so much defense as to Contain his power and as training device. I don't mind taking damage as long as its not that much. Lord Partizans natually have high defense.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm

((ok, but don't let it get out of hand. I will watch and refferee this match.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:34 pm

((Ok cool, Just waiting for his post))
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:53 am

As the spinning axe flew at Light at high speeds, he took out Kiraku-Zeta, his scythe. He turned the top half of his body around along with the scythe in hand. As he gained power for a very strong attack that was bound to happen, he watched the axe's trijectory and at the precise moment it came at a certain angle, he swung with all his might, the scythe. The blades made contact, the massive attack causing sparks to fly in all directions, and the blades of both weapons, to dull a tiny bit. "Guh...!! I've always hated fighting Lord Partizans... They always used to PK me because of their gigantic weapons, but NOT ANYMORE! This Lord Partizan will be PKed by the one with more power and SP (a little pun that only online gamers would understand lol) than every bone and fiber in this body! And that armor of yours Bui..." Light yelled, as the spinning axe was still pushing against the scythe's blade, dulling it every minute more and more. Bui stared at him in awe of how Light could actually hold the axe there and it not cut him in pieces for so long, let alone stop it at all. Light continued "...I'll shatter it with a little help from ALL of my weapons!" he screamed as he finally got the upperhand against the axe and started curving the scythe downward, as the axe began to run into the ground, stopping the deadly spinning and slashing.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 pm

"You talk tough, but can you really back it up? You think that just because you stopped my Axe that you have won this match? If you think that your strength is in the same galaxy as mine, that is arrogance in itself!"
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Light scoffed, "Arrogance?" he laughed. "No. THIS is inevitable victory!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R:2 :: log in-
Jump to: