R:2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R:2

A Dazzling Twilight Dream...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LightWing2

LightWing2

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:25 pm

(Sparring Area for Light and Bui)

Light arrived at the area, looking up at the tall mountains. Light recalled hearing from someone once, that the myth said, "If you climb the highest peak of Al Fadel, you'll learn the truth of the world..." He walked towards the mountain, looking up at it.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:33 am

Bui had appeared and walked up to Light. "I am here, now what? Would you like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Light grinned to himself, rubbing his hands together. "Nah... why dont YOU go first Bui..."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 am

"Are you sure?"

Bui generated an Axe twice as large as himself. It was so heavy, that the additional weight caused an earthquake. There was a crator now where Bui stood. Then Bui started running at an unbelievably fast speed considering the Insane Weight of his Armor and Axe. Just as he reaches Light, he jumps really high into the air and has a really amazing hang time. When he is falling back down towards Light. He uses the combined power of his strength, weight, and gravity in order to strike his axe down on light's body starting with his head....hard!!! Can Light possibly survive???

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 pm

As the axe was unleashed, Light summoned his Epitaph Weapon. "Yeah, I'm sure Bui!" Light saw the axe swing down on him from above. As the axe was lifted, there stood Light, struggling to hold up the axe even with the scythe pushing on it for balance. "Woah... Strong guy" Light, still struggling to hold up the scythe, he quickly threw a puff of orange smoke into Bui's eyes. "You've now been infected with Confusion" As Bui stumbled back, standing there in his confusion, Light stood up straight and stretched a bit. "I'll try and finish this in 2 attacks." He switched to his broadsword, Silad, and began charging a strong attack.

Last edited by LightWing2 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

((is an epitaph necessary for this fight? You might put him in a coma!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://theworldr2.aforumfree.com
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:51 am

((Yeah..how strong is this monster? How big is the monster?))
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:10 pm

OOC: It's not like I'm gonna data drain 'em O_o The Avatar is about 11"4' tall, and carries a large broadsword-like weapon. But if you feel that strongly about it, I'll edit my post o.o
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:51 pm

((I got notin' against using an epitaph for a fight, but it might be a little excessive))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm

((What is his strength level at? Can you try to explain that as best you can? Is it like Just above a normal human or we talking about DBZ-Level?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 pm

((epitaphs are outside the system parameters, but they're not DBZ level. Maybe they are in .hack terms, though. About epitaphs: They are put into player characters as part of CC corp's project to revive the epitaphs. There were epitaphs in R:1, but they weren't put into characters, they were entities that guarded aura(or something like that), and they could send a player into a coma(like orca, who was data drained by skeith). That's my explaination of epitaphs. Light, if you've got anything to add, go ahead))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 pm

((Okay I get that but I still get a specific answer on exactly how strong they are. How many pounds can it lift? 50 pounds? 200 pounds? 500 pounds? How fast can it move? 5 MPH? 50 MPH? 200 MPH? ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 am

((.hack isn't like DBZ, so it's not a matter of speed or weight lifting. All of them go about the same speed, and they don't need to lift things to kill you. They've got weapons.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Unless they have guns, physical strength is important to determine how much damage they can do. I am not being literal, I am just trying to gauge my opponent to understand where he is in relation to myself. So I can answer questions, like Can I overpower him, etc
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 pm

((normal players can't even see epitaphs, much less attack them. You, though you are a hacker, won't be able to see him without an epitaph yourself. So yeah, your screwed.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 pm

((I have learned from enough animes that you dont need to see something in order to attack it. Chad or Sado was able to hold his own against a Hollow who was completely invisible to him at the time. and plus did you not see how big that Axe of Bui's is, its twice the size of Bui!!! Even by swinging violently will keep a monster at bay.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:04 pm

((unlike hollows, nobody but other epitaphs can even touch them. You can't see OR touch it. Like I said, you're f-cked.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:32 pm

((You wouldnt allow that, would you?))
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:25 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:
((I have learned from enough animes that you dont need to see something in order to attack it. Chad or Sado was able to hold his own against a Hollow who was completely invisible to him at the time. and plus did you not see how big that Axe of Bui's is, its twice the size of Bui!!! Even by swinging violently will keep a monster at bay.))

Bleach man Very Happy

Completely awsome

this is proberly not the best place to post this

but just after watching the new episode of bleach the STRONGEST SHINIGAMI ARMY i just have to share HOLY F**KING GOD i cant wait to the next episode!!

kenpatchi, byakuya do i need to say anymore?

but please continue Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

thats sounds a bit unfair, Sad if epitaphs weapons can do that, y bother lol

mabe there should be limitations or requirement before someone could weild epitaphs r else every1 is going to run around with one. mabe a certain lvl is required to achieve first or consumes alot of sp or even depletes it, if weilding that much power and so shouldnt be used so lightly.
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 pm

(okay okay okay, no Avatars in this battle... only avatars against another Epitaph PC >.> just take your turn 'Bui' >:O)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:14 am

Last time:

Bui's axe had been blocked by Light's own Scythe but it was taking alot of Light to continously prevent Bui's Axe from coming down on him. Then Light uses some type of orange smoke to confuse Bui. His next move was to charge a powerful attack with his broadsword

And now:

Bui was confused from the orange smoke. He was pretty disoriented and didn't notice Light charging an incredible attack. Bui was going to become mince meat shish kebob if he didn't snap out of it. In a twist of fate, Bui managed to snap out of his confusion at the very last second. He blocked the incomming attack with his axe.Then with one super quick motion, he then proceeded to make a quick Horizontal swipe at Light with his Axe. Bui's Goal: To cut Light's Torso in half literally.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:34 pm

(...I edited my post that said I summoned my avatar, read it and edit your post kk? o.o)
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm

.Kite wrote:
thats sounds a bit unfair, Sad if epitaphs weapons can do that, y bother lol

mabe there should be limitations or requirement before someone could weild epitaphs r else every1 is going to run around with one. mabe a certain lvl is required to achieve first or consumes alot of sp or even depletes it, if weilding that much power and so shouldnt be used so lightly.
((the epitaphs are put into characters at random by CC corp. I had made my character LONG before I made this site, you got the final version of him. That's why I have an epitaph. I guess...one epitaph PC per user.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm

((or something lke that. I still have to think about it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks   Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R:2 :: log in-
Jump to: