R:2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R:2

A Dazzling Twilight Dream...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character user name: Gambit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Kite

.Kite

Character user name: Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:40 am

Name: Ronoc Kellz (Real life) Gambit (online)
Alias: Gray Fox

Guild: Master of the Guild of Theives

Character race: Human

Class: Tribal Grappler

apperence
Character user name: Gambit Haren_10

weapons: Gantlets/Tears Of Blood

Armour: Fabled Shadow

Accessories

=Gray Cowl of Nocturnal- A very rare artifact, Gray Cowl of Nocturnal is a Mask that was supposedly stolen from Admins by the Gray Fox at the beginning of The World Game R:2 years ago and certin programes have been modified with the cowl from then. Whoever wears this Mask takes on the identity of the Gray Fox: the wearer's fame, infamy, and bounty all become those of the Gray Fox. Any crimes committed (or good deeds done) are attributed to the Gray Fox, rather than to the character wearing the hood.

Within the World R:2 the masks infinitly changeing programe include the users hidden presense in The World R:2 meaning, the user's character information will be hidden. the masks programes will automaticly deletes all log history enteries, map locations, presense and character interactions the user had made with the mask meaning no evident proof that the user with the mask was actully really there are present withing the World R:2. the User wouldnt show up on CC Corperations Files or in location in The World R:2. The user is still detectable to sight, eye witness. the mask is invisible to all computers, user serchers and programes but vulnerable to contact.

Though without the mask it is simply impossible to see any connection between the user and the Gray Fox. Signiling out millions of users in 'The World R:2' to just one person is just impossible. The Mask has a blue writing across the inside of the mask that says "Shadow hide out, which refers to the phrase "Shadow hide you", used as a farewell in conversations with members of the Thieves Guild.
Character user name: Gambit Aaaaao11

Last edited by .Kite on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:44 pm

ummm...Just ask me about different skills.
In .hack, there are certain classes.
In R:2, there are:
twin blades
edge punishers
lord partizans
flick reapers
steam gunners
tribal grapplers
harvest clerics
shadow warlocks
Just ask me about them and I'll answer as best I can.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldr2.aforumfree.com
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:55 pm

is that all the classes?

surely in hack there was loads of classes not once person was the same looking as the other except mods or something

just thought that there was diffrent classes with diffrent customization like other online rpg example world of warcraft or guildwars

i think it would be a lot more fun if people could create their own class than every1 being limted Crying or Very sad

oh and that character class Rena was heavy sword i think it was

and she had a skill as well she used it in the first episode of hack, Gravity.. something?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Perhaps class customizations?
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:15 pm

that is all the classes.
The only way to customize class is by hacking, and gohan took the position of hacker.You can customize character appearance at creation, though.
After that, you stay that way.
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 pm

what if i used the knuckle master Expansion pack? or otherised known as Fighters, Kick Boxers, or Brawlers.

im not arrgueing but if thats not ok il just be as happy to pick Tribal Grappler Very Happy

Brawler sounds cooler lol!
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Have your nickname or title be 'brawler'!
Mine is 'GunReaper, PKK and guardian of the lucky animal'.
There are no expansion packs to R:2 that I know of. Plus, it wouldn't target just one class.
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

well i dont know if this would apply to R:2 but the original The World there was expansion packs.

like in Hack the legend of Twilight Ouka the female warewolf her class was a rare special warewolf class this allows its user to transform from their original class into a wolf form, and vice versa.

Werewolves- are an elite class in The World; they were not present in SIGN or the Games, being added to the system sometime between the Twilight Incident and Legend of the Twilight. A hidden class only available through the "Class Change" system to Knuckle Masters who obtain a certain item

this is also in the character classes lol!

why cant there also be more hackers?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 am

How does the title: The Destroyer of Worlds, Lord of Destruction, Great Engine of Destruction, Envoy of the End, or The Great Destroyer sound?

I am thinking of a title for my guy
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 am

they all Sound pretty awsome actully Laughing

heres a few names just of the top of my head
juggernaut, Appocolyspe, Overkill, Heavy Reaper, ulimate oblivion, Death Stalker,

OR simply Broly

Character user name: Gambit 10506210

lol!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 am

Excellent, that's a good nick name! I will use it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

I don't want everyone to be hackers.
R:2 I guess CC corp didn't want to do the whole 'expansion pack' thing.
Yes, I am aware of Ouka...no, I don't like her that much.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:33 pm

That's fine with me
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:48 am

thats ok Very Happy

you should consider the idea of expansion, can be an good idea for people to introduce new kinds characters,classes,races 'REASONABLE CHARACTERS' with seniseble attributes.
nothing like:

* Nothing So far exsagerated from HACK as to Ripping off from anime, movies, etc.
* Irreparable crappiness (as in unbearably pitiful content)
* Being an all 'round ass to the admins or mods when they are trying to help you improve your character.
Numerous online Rpg has expansion's
  • World of warcraft
  • Guild wars
  • Neverwinter Nights

it could be simple expansions like ,elves ,dwarfs, archers (although their is an expansion of this in the hack episodes)

or mabe certain rare items letting character have diffrent apperance are weapons

people like unqiness, their own character diffrent from every one else

you can introduce that into the rpg with certain rules

the character could be a hacker by makeing certain characters exsist or could of asked a favour of gohan Smile

although modifcations to a character is violiating the CC Corperation agreement and charcters in danger of deletion

if modifyed Characters exsist there could be dangers to modifyed characters of being hunted down and delted
  • Natural enemys of the CC Corperation
  • Enemy of law biding characters within The World
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am

Awesome Ideas!
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Look! I don't want to argue!
Just follow the character sheet posted in the rules category and be happy with tribal grappler!
I'm not going to associate myself with those online games anymore, got it!?
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Cheers Very Happy

but ulimately its Amins rules

bounce
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Yes it is, What Admin says goes.
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm

any chance i can still keep my accessory the mask?

or is there any way i can make it work?

im really confident to makeing this work and think this could an interesting item to use to keep my characters real identy secret, to avoid my character getting into trouble with the CC Corperations for 'various activitys' that my character may undergo that may Violet the user consent aggreement.

i really like the mask Laughing
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 pm

the mask is fine...just use the character sheet I posted.
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm

there made the changes

done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:43 pm

APPROVED!!!!
now we can go to lumina cloth and have a tourney.
Back to top Go down
.Kite

.Kite

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:09 pm

yes boyha lol!

haha

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character user name: Gambit   Character user name: Gambit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character user name: Gambit
Page 1 of 1