R:2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R:2

A Dazzling Twilight Dream...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GunReaper's exciting day...not.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name

GunReaper's exciting day...not. Empty
PostSubject: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 pm

GunReaper was hangin g around the central district of mac anu looking very bored. " No clients, no friends online." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldr2.aforumfree.com
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Bui had just finished a day of monster slaying. "The Monsters in this area are just too easy, perhaps I will look for higher level monsters tommorow." He then went to Mac Anu, and accidently knocked a fellow player down, he was an average sized guy with silver hair, blue eyes, and alot of black gear on. He was Carrying a large scythe.
"You should watch where your going. Are you hurt? I never seen you around before. Are you a new player?"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:05 pm

((gunreaper is in mac anu, the root town.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 pm

((Yes and I told you that I edited my post. My guy is also in Mac Anu))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 pm

"Ouch...No, I'm level fifty, and a bounty hunter." GunReaper said, a little agrivated. "Who the crap are you?"

((ok. I'm sorry for the whole thing on the zelda site. I did it more on impulse than anything else.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:20 pm

"Sorry pal, I didn't mean any disrespect. I am a leve 50 Lord Partizan myself. I would like to make it up to you, how would you like to accompany me to area words where I hear rumors that high levels beasts guard a cave. We can split the experience and treasures 50/50. What do you say?" He spoke sincerely, and hoped this man would accept his offer.

((No problem, mate.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm

"That still doesn't answer my question. What's your name?" GunReaper said, a little more angry. "Sure, I'll go to an area with you. I'll be party leader." he said. "If you're a PK, I could get some money out of this."

((EXP is equally given out automatically. Everyone gets the same amount. EXP meter goes up to 1000, and never goes up. You only need 1000 EXP to level up, and in good areas for your level, you get about 200+ EXP per battle. The party leader gets all the items and money, and there's no way to trade GP(game currency). You can trade items, though.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:23 pm

((What's PK stand for? Will we later trade the items we get?))

"I apologize for my rudeness, the name's Bui. I am sorry, what's your name again? I agree to your conditions. You cam be party leader, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 pm

"I am GunReaper, PKK and guardian of the lucky animal." GunReaper said. Bui was confused. "You know, those little animals you find in area words. The cute ones."

((PK=player killer PKK=player killer killer. Yes, we can trade the items later. areas in R:2 are either dungeons, which are the inside of caves, and fields. Just ask anyhting in the ask catagory.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 pm

"I am a PK myself, you guard those puny little things? Whatever...So are you ready to hunt some unsuspecting players-um i mean high level monsters?"

Bui sighed a breathe of relief. Nice save

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:01 pm

GunReaper gave bui a cold stare that seemed like it could pierce the very soul. "I'll need your member address." GunReaper said, holding out his hand.

((no problem. on this site, so far you've behaved good. You deserve some good treatment.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Bui felt a chill run up his spine. "My member address is KTEIUE2D. Okay, so is there anything else you need?" He wondered if his new friend was plotting something.

(Thanks alot. I do my best.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

"You'll be receving short mail for the invite soon." GunReaper said. Another Lord Partizan? If he is a PK, he'll be as easy as the rest.

((If yo want to know what short mail is, just make a topic in the questions category.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:28 pm

"I will be waiting for the short mail then, see you in a bit." He then went off about his business, he needed to go to the store and check out some stuff. On the way there, he couldn't help but think about his new aquaintance. There is something strange about him, I fear he is plotting something and that it might involve myself. I need to be ready for anything, incase he tries to double cross me. He said he was a PKK, so perhaps thats it. If he thinks he can just kill me for some reward, he's got another thing coming. I am on a whole different level than any Lord Partizan that he may have come across. I am also alot faster than any Lord Partizan, thanks to my unrivaled hacking skills.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:29 pm

GunReaper was confused. "See you I guess."

((short mail arrives in a few seconds usually. It depends on your connection.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm

((I have broadband, is that good enough?))

Bui was out shopping, he was looking for any items that would help him in the upcomming battle. However the more powerful weaponry cost way too much. After some time, he exited the store and back to the spot where he met GunReaper to see if he was still there. He arrived at the spot when suddenly he was hit from behind, and within moments, he was out cold on the ground.

...Fade out.....

...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm

"Wha? How'd that happen?" GunReaper asked in confusion as he saw Bui collapse from a distance.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:44 pm

((It was a virus that attacks people in real life))

After a few moment's, Bui woke up and got to his feet. He felt dazed and confused, not to mention he was in alot of pain. He was in his room, apparantly he fell of his chair. He felt very confused and sore. He got back in his chair and put on his virtual reality helmet. When he did, his character got up as well. He then noticed GunReaper was watching him, with an eyebrow raised. He walked over to him. "Hi GunReaper, how's it going? Were you watching that embarassing incident? It's weird, I felt some electric shock and fell of my chair. I wonder if it was some kind of virus..."

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:48 pm

((could you edit? you can't attack other players in root towns. Maybe it should be a virus that hurts people in real life that got you!))
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Light was walking through Dol Dona, as he sighed. "This place is boring, I wanna go level up or something..." He thought for a second... "I'll go find some area words and maybe take some noobies with me and help 'em level up..." He walked to the Chaos Gate as he input 'To Town' then choosing 'Mac Anu'. He walked to the plaza with the weapons and armor, and items, as he noticed two players standing beside eachother. "Maybe they'd like to go level up with me?" Light told himself, walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Bui saw another player and slowly approached him, leaving massive crators as foot prints. He completely towered over the other character with his massive frame. "Sure, I would like to battle right about now. The question is, are you?" He spoke in an earth-shattering voice...
Back to top Go down
LightWing2

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Light looked and observed the player. "Your name's... Bui huh? Sure I'm ready, meet me at (this is gonna be another topic, kk?) Θ Hidden Forbidden Virgin Peaks, alright Bui?" Light nodded and began to walk off, before suddenly stopping and turning around. "Oh and my name's Light if you havent noticed, nice to meet ya!" He ran to a Chaos Gate and transported as quickly as he came.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am

Bui nodded an entered a Chaos Gate of his own. He was ready. No....He was born ready! As he got transported to another area...
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls
Admin
keymaster of souls

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:13 pm

"Wait! what about-" bui and light warped away. "-me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GunReaper's exciting day...not.   GunReaper's exciting day...not. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GunReaper's exciting day...not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R:2 :: log in-
Jump to: