R:2

A Dazzling Twilight Dream...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keymaster of souls
Admin

Location : In my room with a Death Note, waiting to write your name

PostSubject: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

The two combatants warped inot the arena stage. "I won't go easy on you..." GunReaper said, pulling out his gun. "...neither will my hat." GunReaper put his hand on his hat and ajusted it.

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Light smirked. "You think you'll win, GunReaper?" He scoffed and laughed abit. "Well I'll PK you so fast you wont know what hit you..." He pulled out his scythe Kiraku-Zeta. "Let's begin, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm

The announcer took the mike in his hand and held it to his mouth. "Fight!"
GunReaper smiled. "Pucture Bullet." thre shots fired at light. "Can you match a PKK who likes cute things?"

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:48 am

As the 3 shots were fired from the gun at Light, he quickly took his scythe and blocked 2 shots, the other 1 hitting him in the side. "Guh... You just got lucky..." he smirked, or smirkishly-grinned as he spoke "I know you're an epitaph user GunReaper. So why don't we make this interesting and go ahead and use our avatars?" he suddenly, suprisingly asked, the announcer and audience not knowing what an "avatar" or an "epitaph user" were and were very dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:54 am

GunReaper just looked at him, his eyes half closed. "Maybe later, when worse comes to worse." GunReaper switched weapons to his scythe. "Time to face the judgement of sin." He ran at light, slashing rapidly.

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:50 am

Light chuckled. "Sure, if you wanna suffer a slow and painful defeat." Light blocked the multitude of slashes with his scythe, as he moved the handle of the scythe way down to the very bottom, making his area of attack much farther than it had before. The scythe's blade swung around the sides of GunReaper's scythe's blade, almost reaching almost completely around it, almost cutting GunReaper's face multiple times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm

GunReaper's eyes were still a bit half closed. He moved his head down to avoid the slashes. he used the staff end of the scythe to hit light in the nose. Not to hurt, just as a minor inconvience. Then he jumped back until he was in the middle of the ring.

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Hit in the nose, Light stumbled back a bit. "Owww! You little... I'll make you pay!" he yelled, running at GunReaper quickly, which is faster than anybody else could, since he used 2 speed talismans to increase his speed by 200%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 pm

((you can't use items in the arena. It's an actual rule in the game))
GunReaper saw light running at him at the same average rogue speed. Suddenly, GunReaper was gone. A voice came from behind light. "Hey there big boy."

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 pm

(I meant I used them before I came out onto the arena field, sorry for not explaining x.x)

Light saw GunReaper flash away and disappear, but in real life Light had seen many shows where a guy disappears and appears behind the other guy and attempts to kill him, so he quickly flipped around as he heard "Hey there big boy." pissed off, Light grabbed Silad and smashed a path toward GunReaper, yelling out loud "KUUAAH!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm

But GunReaper wasn't there. Instead was a cute girl in nothing but sailor fuku. The girl still had GunReaper's hair, but longer and silkier. The girl strutted sexily over to light. "You think I'm pretty, right?" then she touched his chest. "I'm actually quite naughty."

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Light blinked in confusion, "I, uhhh..." he almost tipped over backwards, but then shook his head no. "No way, I'm not gonna fall for that GunReaper!" he yelled, as he jumped back and put his hands over his eyes and began growling like a lion or a beast. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! AWAKEN, KIRAKU!!!" He screamed as his eyes began glowing white and nobody else could see it, but GunReaper and Light could... an avatar. "This fight has gone on long enough GunReaper, it ends now!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 pm

The girl looked at the avatar. "That's not nice." she said as she began to take off the shirt.((just to mess with light. I didn't want to have to do this, but it's come down to it.))

LightWing2

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 am

Though normally Light would be affected by this action... he wasnt. When he awakened Kiraku, he gained the mind of a wild animal, one that searched for blood, until the one whom he was fighting, lost. He crouched on all fours, and took a quick sprint at GunReaper, and as he moved, the data of the avatar messed with the program so much, that for everybody else except Light, their computers started obtaining 4 second lag, and 4 seconds would be enough to take GunReaper down, without him seeing it coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keymaster of souls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

((epitaphs don't do that. They may not be part of the system, but they don't create lags.))
Gunreaper reappeared, but instead of his normal look he looked like kite, but instead red, black.(his new look he'll be in) Gunreaper clutched his face, now with glowing epitaph tatoos, saying in a demonic, scratchy voice "So you want to mess with SIN? Very well. Beware it's judgement of the righteous!" an avatar appaered, looking similar to a marionette. It's limbs floated near it's body, it's head had two bat wings on it. It brought out it's first weapon, twin blades that looked like serrated energy knives. it used these to block the attack.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.   

Back to top Go down

Lumina Cloth Tournament match 1-Light vs GunReaper.
Page 1 of 1